<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: DB2 DBALocation: Franklin
TN Duration: 12 Months Contract Must-haves5+ years experience working with
DB2Bachelors DegreeExpertise is one or more of the following: database
partitioning, database compression, data encryption, replication, disaster
recoveryDemonstrated performance monitoring and tuning ability, including
an aptitude to lead the diagnosis and resolution of performance problems
within a large-scale, complex infrastructure. *

*Technical skills and the ability to implement new tools are most
important. Communication/leadership arent as important as technical ability
on this position, but they will need to be able to communicate/work with
our current team. *

*PlussesOptim ArchiveHigh Performance UnloadDB2 Admin ToolDB2 Automation
Tool____________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444
<%28203%29%20-652-1444>  Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> *

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.