*Title: Web Methods LeadLocation: Boston, MADuration: 6 Month
Contract Required Skills:Strong experience leading and managing onshore and
offshore resources.Strong client facing and communication skills (verbal
and written).Strong background in system administration, configuration, and
development of  web services using webMethods suite of products (version
9.x): Integration Server, MWS Designer, etc.Solid understanding of concepts
involved in communication methods to implement aggregate, granular,
utility, and orchestration services in a service oriented
architecture.Experience developing implementation strategy and governance
models.Experience working with webMethods development environment and Java
services using Designer.Experience setting up webMethods environments for
development purposes and to conduct end-to-end unit testing.Experience with
Java development.*

*Desired Skills:Background in Guidewire Insurance SuiteProperty and
Casualty Insurance industry background/understandingExperience with Agile
methodology. Background in using Rally for sprint planning and
monitoring.Mobile development experience (iOS and/or Android)*

*This position is responsible for hands-on development of business
services, tools, templates, standards, and management of a team of
resources responsible for implementing the enterprise service bus (ESB) for
a large insurance carrier.__________________________________RegardsKevin
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444
Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.