<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: ATG DeveloperLocation: Central
NJ -- Only Green Card and CitizensDuration: 6 month contract to hire*

*       Contract to hire Only Green Card and Citizens*

*6+ years of experience developing in Java technologies with extensive
experience in systems analysis, OO design and programming / debugging
skills 4+ years experience with ATG Web Commerce framework development 5+
years of J2EE and relational database (Oracle) experience 3+ years of Java
Spring Framework development 4+ years of eCommerce experience Experience
designing, developing and using RESTful APIs Experience with Java
application profiling and performance analysis Ability to troubleshoot pre-
and post-production implementations Exceptional written and verbal
communication skills Bachelors degree or the above equivalent skills and
years experience__________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext