<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Title: Automated Test EngineerLocation: Princeton,NJ -- Only
LocalsDuration: 6 to 12 Month contract -- Green Card and Citizens*

*          Only Locals Green Card and Citizens Face to Face Interview*

*JOB DESCRIPTION Background in Healthcare and Medical Devices highly
preferredAutomation Testing ScriptDocumentationTeam Foundation
ServerSelenium, Coded UI Test Tool Experience Write Protocols and Automated
Test Scripts__________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext