*Title: Frontend DeveloperLocation: Pleasanton, CADuration: 6 Month

*You must: Be a PURE front-end developer  no full-stack engineers nor
artists.Live and breathe JavaScript, AngularJs, Bootstrap, HTML5Passionate
about writing great code that you will be proud to put your name on*

*Required Technical Skills:Senior/Lead Front-End Developer with 7+ years in
related experience3+ years (current) specializing in front-end JavaScript2+
year (current) in AngularJs2+ years (current) in a current UI framework
(Bootstrap or jQueryUI)5+ years (current) HTML 4/5, CSS, LESS, jQuery,
AJAX, JSON1+ years Responsive design (media queries)Able to understand data
communication with web services /
RESTfull_________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext 115

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resourceoptions.