Hi Business partner,

We have some good consultants on our payrolls. I appreciate if you can let
me know any *Contract opportunities.*

I would provide you the best ideal match for your requirements. Please add
me in your mailing list for your future requirements at
*manika...@xenoninfotech.com* <manika...@xenoninfotech.com>

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*EXP*

Network Engineer

RI

Open

8+ Yrs

Network Engineer

NJ

Open

8   Yrs

Network Security Engineer

MA

Open

8  Yrs

Thanks for your time,

        Manikanta

        Senior Sales Recruiter                         | Direct:
*732-447-9718*

        Xenoninfotech Inc.

        E: *manika...@xenoninfotech.com <manika...@xenoninfotech.com>*
| W:*www.Xenoninfotech.com
<http://www.Xenoninfotech.com>*

 NOTE: Our candidates are considered only for direct client/Implementation
Partner requirements.  We will not accept the responsibility of sending the
consultants through you incase it involves layers. We will directly work
with the one who is direct to the Client/Implementation Partner.