<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Title: Cassandra DBALocation: Maryland Heights, MODuration: 6 Month
Contract to hire*

*Must-havesMinimum of 2 years of Cassandra DBA experienceMUST have done
implementation, configuration and continued support of Cassandra once in
productionExperience working within Cloudera Hadoop practicesExperience
working with Kafka for subscription and publishing purposesPast experience
working as a system administrator (Unix/Linux)Shell scripting experience
(any shell is fine)Good communicationComfortable leading meetings and
defining Cassandra standards from scratch*

*PlussesTelecom Industry
experience______________________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext