who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Title: Tririga ConsultantLocation: Lincolnshire,ILDuration: 1 Year
Contract REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:Experience in analysis, design,
development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric
enterpriseExperience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, JavaScript, Java)
and/or .NetWorking knowledge of RDBMS platforms and SQL including ORACLE,
MS SQL Server and/or Sybase SQL AnywhereAn advanced knowledge of
TRIRIGAConceptual to working knowledge in BIRT, Crystal Reports, or similar
reporting software.Working knowledge of Facilities, Real Estate and Asset
Management industry and practices.Conceptual to working knowledge of
AutoCAD, Auto Lisp and document management.Understanding/experience in a
fairly wide range of Management Information Systems (MIS) tools, concepts
and techniques are essential for this role.Strategic thinking, excellent
organizational, communication and writing skills are key personal elements
for this role.Experience with lease and projects administration business
processes._____________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*