Hi,

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing well,

We have the following requirements with one of our client. Appreciate if
you can forward your latest word format resume as soon as possible.

*NOTE: Need Visa copy, last 5 digits of SSN and Professional references*

*NO OPT/CPT*

*Lead C#.Net Developer with DB2 Experience MUST  @ Salem ,OR for 12 Months
Contract.*

*Interview : Skype*

*Qualifications:*

Contractor must have at least ten (10) years of professional consultative,
technical, or administrative experience which includes designing,
constructing, or analyzing information systems. Contractor must have at
least four (8) years professional experience using ASP.NET. Candidate with
experience with DB2, Powershell and data streaming is must.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sridhar Dasari*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*800 E. Campbell Rd, Suite # 345*

*Richardson, TX – 75081*

*Ph # 972-782-9680*

*Fax# 972-692-8828*