be interested in. If you are interested and available or know someone else
who is,please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Android Java  DeveloperLocation:
Austin, TexasDuration: Long term contract -- $50 per hour*

*Must Have:years of software development (java environment)3 years Android
developmentWork with android studioGood communication skills *

*Plusses.Net experienceRest and JSON experienceBluetooth and hardware
communication is a plus *

*RoleThe client currently has a 3rd party that wrote software for them.
They now need to spin up a local scrum team (2 people local plus 2 from
outsource company). They are going to be making a mobile test application
so the QA can test and create an IOS for their partners. They are
developing on a pre-established IOS and working with another company the
client outsourced to. They will be creating documentation on how the app
works so that eventually the entire mobile development can be in house. The
application is an SDK that their partners use to build on through the
mobile application.______________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*