be interested in. If you are interested and available or know someone else
who is,please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Title: ETL DeveloperLocation: Cypress,CA -- Only LocalsDuration: 3 Month
Contract -- EAD GC AND Green Card*

*         Only Locals EAD GC AND Green Card -- Rate $35 Per Hour*

*Must-haves2-4 years Create SSIS scripts to load data into MS SQL
databaseExperience with ETL tools2-4 years Create a scheduler to execute
the data loader jobs (TWS)2-4 years experience with - SSIS, TWS, ECG or
ToadExperience with MySQLProficient writing shell scripts and setting up
batch jobs for Linux/UnixExpertise with ingesting various file formats eg:
.dat, .txt, XML, XSD, etc. and load into MySQL*

*Plusses*

*Day-to-DayWe need a temporary resource who is an expert in SSIS and TWS to
populate the Datamart with files extracted from the Data Lake. This work is
not in scope for the Data Lake team. The core portal delivery team does not
have the skills or the bandwidth to take on this work. CYPRESS,
CA._________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer
Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext 115*