*Title*: SailPoint Engineer
<https://email18.godaddy.com/www2.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=11262806>
*Position Type*: Contract
*Location*: Los Angeles, CA, United States

*Skype / Webex interviews*

*Description*:

* Duties and Responsibilities:*

   - Provide support for all design, implementation, and maintenance
   activities related to Identity Access Management(IAM) with Sailpoint.
   - Develop and maintain user onboarding workflows and provisioning
   - API development and maintenance for exposing core IAM functions
   - Develop and maintain access certifications
   - Support onboarding of application and platform users
   - Support integration with Active Directory and other Identity Stores
   - Provide IAM support to end users
   - Monitor IAM platform components and resource

*Qualifications:*

   - Minimum 4 years of development and support experience with IAM
   solutions
   - Experience working with Role Based Access Control and Policies
   - 3 years of experience in Installing, configuring & administering
   Access Management.
   - Experience with Role Based Access Management.
   - Experience implementing Single Sign On with SAML and Agent based
   solutions

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you