Hi

Are you looking for *OPT Recruiters / Benchsales Recruiters / IT Recruiters* to
cover your all IT staffing needs?

Indo-Americans, is a leading RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) firm.

*We provide RPO Services to Staffing Firms - (75% cost reduction at an
Incredible price).*

We Support to Our Staffing Vendors by Providing “On Demand Commitments”.

We provide innovative recruiting services that reduce costs.

We work for startups, federal and fortune 500 companies.

If you want to know more about our service then please Email:
sum...@indo-americans.com

Or WhatsApp #: +919866339157

Thanks and Regards,
MD, Sumair.