Mailing-list Ressources
-----------------------

A person's value is not what his/her job is or how much money he/she makes, but how
much better the world becomes since he/she is there.

It is nice to be important. It is important to be nice. It is even more important to
be nice from your heart.

The question is not how smart you are, but how you're smart.

Reading, the best way to serve your mind.

He/she dares teach must never cease to learn.

Practice makes perfect.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall !

Education is not preparation for life, education is life itself.

If your plan is for 1 year, plant rice. If your plan is for 10 years, plant trees. If
your plan is for 100 years, educate children.

Teacher must know their stuff, they must know the students whom they are stuffing, and
above all, they must know how to stuff them artistically.

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher
demonstrates. But the great teacher inspires.

Few rich men own their own property, the property owns them.

You can learn from people even when they're wrong.

Failure cannot cope with persistence.

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but
you cannot fool all the people all the time.

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Mathematics is the science of doing necessary things the easiest way.

We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing.

If you give me a fish, You feed me for the day If you teach me how to fish, you feed
me for life.

Nothing can replace the technique of reading a good book from front to back.

A real friend is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Who you are when no one is looking is who you really are.
Success is sweet but the secret is sweat!

Pascal