Hi,

I would like to use RestEasy's EJB integration in a
jboss6/seam/richfaces webapp.
Everything seems to work file, except injection of other EJBs.

I basically did the following:

@Path("/async")
public interface AsyncResource {

    @GET
    @Path("/{message}")
        public Response doSomething();
}

@Stateless
public class AsyncResourceBean implements AsyncResource {

        @Logger
        Log log;

    public Response doSomething(){
                log.info("polling map");                    //NPE
                return Response.status(200).entity("hello").build();
    }
}

When log variable is accessed, I get the following exception, guess
its just caused by a NullPointerException:
17:02:21,192 ERROR [org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter] Exception in
the filter chain: javax.servlet.ServletException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no file extension in servlet path:
/async/message

If I remove the log statement, everything works fine again.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thank you in advance, Clemens