Hi all,

I'm just starting with Resteasy. I have a server-side @Remote service
interface and I want to make that service restful and share that same
interface on my client.
For this I'm using the client framework provided by Resteasy. Problem is
that I have on my interface some methods that are EJB-related and don't
need to be available as resources.
When generating a client proxy, Resteasy tells me "You must use at least
one, but no more than one http method annotation...".
Is there a way to exclude methods when generating the service proxy on the
client ?

Thanks for your answer!
Michael De Gols