The documentation on integrating RESTEasy 2.2.1 with JBossAS 5.x doesn’t
really tell me much:

“RESTEasy has no special integration with JBoss Application Server so it
must be configured and installed like any other container. There are some
issues though. You must make sure that there is not a copy of
servlet-api-xxx.jar in your WEB-INF/lib directory as this may cause
problems. Also, if you are running with JDK 6, make sure to filter out the
JAXB jars as they come with JDK 6”

I am not familiar with RESTEasy (yet) or “configuring any other container” –
 just putting together the application stack here I have a mandate to use
JBossAS 5.1 rather than 6.0 – so could anyone give me some details on
exactly how to go about integrating RESTEasy into JBossAS 5.1?

Rich Stephens

SUM Global Technology, LLC.

Ph: 404-375-1161 (mobile)

Skype: RichStephensSUM