In jersey-land it's possible to write interceptors, called
ContainerRequestFilters, that can modify the incoming JAXRS context, not
simply the HTTP request. This is very useful if you want to create your own
SecurityContext and set it on the incoming request and you're not running
JAXRS in a servlet container (eg osgi environment). I've noticed resteasy
does have interceptors that will let me manipulate the incoming http request
but there doesn't seem to be a way for me to change the SecurityIntercept on
the request. Is this possible? How might I go about doing this?