(Asked this before but thought I'd give this another shot).

I Jersey I can do ContainerRequestFilter (
http://jersey.java.net/nonav/apidocs/latest/jersey/com/sun/jersey/spi/container/ContainerRequestFilter.html)
that act as a generic mechanism for filtering requests aimed at a
target
resource. This is useful in general but especially so when you're not
running in a real servlet container so I was wondering how I might achieve
the same RestEasy?

Thanks