I am currently setting Marshaller properties using the mechanism described
 However, there is a certain configuration item that I'd like to set up for
all of my Marshallers, regardless of resource or method.  Is there any way
to decorate all Marshaller instances short of creating a custom

On a related note, I noticed that placing a decorator annotation on a
resource class does not trigger decoration for its methods.  Is this
intentional?  If so, it might be good to remove "ElementType.TYPE" from the
@Target array in the @Pretty decorator annotation example.

Thanks for your help!