Seref Arikan <serefarikan@...> writes:

> Hi, Using RestEasy for a communication channel to Equinox (The OSGI
implementation Eclipse uses) can solve a lot of problems for me. However, I
think I'm failing to create a proper OSGI bundle. RestEasy fails with "Could not
find MessageBodyWriter for response object of type: java.lang.String" message
when I call a method using this setup. For some reason, OSGI seems to fail to
load the required class to perform serialization. I am stuck at this point, and
if anybody out there has managed to use RestEasy with OSGI, I'd really
appreciate their input! The only page I've ever seen that mentions this setup is But
the code given here does not work. Best RegardsSeref

You might want to check out:

costs. Try it free!