Using RestEasy 2.3.1GA running in Tomcat.

We are getting the following error in one locale (Ireland), but not in another (US).  On the client side, we are using the client proxy and it converts a java.util.Date into a String.

Any ideas where we are going off the tracks?

type Status report

message Unable to extract parameter from http request: javax.ws.rs.QueryParam("startTimestamp") value is 'Tue Jun 01 00:00:00 BST 2010' for public abstract javax.ws.rs.core.Response com.avaya.cca.common.api.IccarestAPI.getAgentGroupMembers(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.util.Date,java.util.Date,java.lang.String)

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Unable to extract parameter from http request: javax.ws.rs.QueryParam("startTimestamp") value is 'Tue Jun 01 00:00:00 BST 2010' for public abstract javax.ws.rs.core.Response com.avaya.cca.common.api.IccarestAPI.getAgentGroupMembers(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.util.Date,java.util.Date,java.lang.String)).

thanks,
Terry
--

Terry Jennings | Consulting Engineer | Avaya, Inc. | 1300 W. 120th Ave. | Westminster, CO. 80234
Voice: 303 538-5047 Email: tjenni...@avaya.com