Yes, maybe I was not clear in my question. Basically I am using a third
party API that returns as body a list of query params: param1=www&param2=ddd

I have just finished implementing a custom message body reader that takes
this string and convert it back to a Java Bean.
No need further help.

Olivier

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Bill Burke <bbu...@redhat.com> wrote:

> MessageBodyReader is for reading Http message bodies.  Also, I"m not
> exactly sure what you mean/want anyways.
>
> On 5/2/12 6:35 PM, Olivier Brand wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using a 3rd party API that returns a list of query parameters
> > Is there a way in RestEasy to convert such a list (in a
> > MessageBodyReader) into a POJO with, let's say @Form annotations?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> > *Olivier