I am having some issues with custom marshallers when deployed to JBoss
(acts differently when deployed locally within Jetty) and would like
to update my JBoss 7.1.1 instance to the latest release of RESTEasy
based on what was stated in JIRA
(https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RESTEASY-555). In looking at the
modules folder there are files I can update (.jar files) and other
files (-jandex.jar) I don't know how to obtain. Making it worse --
there are several resteasy modules that have to be addressed.

Is there an 2.3.3.Final archive (or a way to build it) somewhere in
the RESTEasy camp to replace what is in the JBoss 7 modules directory
to complete the upgrade painlessly.

thanks
jim