Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a nightmare figuring out how to use a an ISO-8601 date
format rather than the default long value. I'm using RESTEasy within JBoss
7.1 and I believe Jettison is used for the JSON serialisation. Any help
would be greatly appricated preferably one that doesn't require mucking
about with system properties.