Hi,

I'm new to Resteasy $ Webservices. I'm in the process of exposing one of my
stateless session bean remote interface as a resteasy web service.
Application configuration is done and able to expose the methods as web
services.

Here are my questions:

   1. I have a method that is suppose to update a one database value
   depending on the values pass by the client. I can ether accept the param as
   @PathParam or @QueryParam. Which one is better and why?
   2. As I've understand I can use @GET to do this. Al the same time I see
   @POST also can be used. Which one is better and please explain me why?

Thanks,