Hello,

Thank you for the response.

Why not just ditch using the proxy?
I am new to this. Could you please elaborate or provide any links where I can
check this.

Or create a new different interface with the specs you want?
The interface must support both XML and JSON. It should depend on the client on
which Media transfer it uses.

Overriding Executor.exeucte() is a hack.
Thank you. I will avoid this.

Thank you,
Malaya Kishore