On 2/13/2013 11:01 AM, Marcus Cavalcanti wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
> Is it possible to use Resteasy with oAuth 2.0 (in provider way)?
> I saw that is possible to use oAuth 2.0 with Resteasy 3.x, but only with
> Jboss 7 application server, the problem is that I have plans to use Tomcat7.

It probably could be implemented to use with Tomcat7 depending if the
valve and realm interfaces still exist.  This would take some work and
instigation that I don't have a lot of time to do right now.

Spring would be a bit harder as I would have to dive into a lot of
unfamiliar internals.

Free Next-Gen Firewall Hardware Offer