--
Weinan Li

On Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 11:16 PM, Weinan Li wrote:

> --
> Weinan Li
>

> On Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 3:04 AM, Nuwan Bandara wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks for your reply. Here's my code
> >
> > public List<AnalyteResult> interpretResultListRemote(List<AnalyteResult>
> > analyteResultList) throws AREException {
> >         logger.debug("Start of interpretResultListRemote method");
> >         List<AnalyteResult> interpretResultList;
> >         try {
> >             String
> > wsURL=ServiceLocator.getInstance().getNichPROProperties().getProperty("REST_WS_ARE_PREFIX")
> >  + INTERPRET_RESULT_LIST;
> >             clientRequest = new ClientRequest(wsURL);
> >             clientRequest.accept("application/json");
> >             clientRequest.body("application/json", analyteResultList);
> >

> Did you use your own MessageBodyWriter for marshalling the List -> json
> format? I remember RESTEasy doesn't provide it by default.

My mistake, resteasy-jackson-provider can handle List properly and will convert
obj <-> json for you.

As Bill said, your response is text/html but the return type expected is
text/html. It may be caused by some exceptions thrown from server side.

My suggestion is that you could try to read the server response to see what
happens. I usually use Wireshark to read http request / response and it's very
convenient to use. Hope these useful to you :-)