You can set a port via the env var "RESTEASY_PORT" or the system
property org.jboss.resteasy.port.

Looking at the code it binds to the wildcard address by default.  TJWS
allows you to set a bind-address and I have a setter for it added to the
TJWS embedded server, but you can not access the server through the
default BaseResourceTest classes and it doesn't run off of a env or
system property.

On 3/22/2013 3:23 PM, Kurt T Stam wrote:
> We are (re)using the org.jboss.resteasy.test.BaseResourceTest to start
> an embedded container.
> I believe by default the container is started bound to 'localhost'. We
> are now moving our build to jenkins on OpenShift where we can't use
> localhost anymore. Does anyone know if there is a System Param we can
> set to bind it to '$ OPENSHIFT_INTERNAL_IP'?
>
> Thx,
>
> --Kurt

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_mar

Bill Burke