Hi,

In my jboss server boot logs, I keep seeing the following warning:

00:07:13,618 WARNING [org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.providers.RegisterBuiltin]
(ServerService Thread Pool -- 60) NoClassDefFoundError: Unable to load
builtin provider: org.jboss.resteasy.security.smime.MultipartSignedReader

I do not use smime in my project. Why does this show up?