Understood and appreciate your position.   I will try upgrading to at least
2.3.x and try again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Burke [mailto:bbu...@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 12:09 PM
To: resteasy-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Resteasy-users] Want to return common object from all our services

On 6/3/2013 12:55 PM, Mike Miller wrote:
> Running JBoss 4.2.3.GA with RestEasy 1.0.0

I'm sorry, but I will not resolve problems from a 4.5 year old release of
Resteasy.  If you want help you're going to have to upgrade to at least 2.3.x.
We don't even support Resteasy 1.0.0 in our commercial distribution.  There
have been 30+ releases of Resteasy since 1.0.0 that may have fixed your problem.