As per Jboss-7 , there are no need to define resteasy configuration in web.xml 
so I did not define resteasy servlet but resteasy caching was not working in 
that.Resteasy caching configuration only defined as (because there was not any 
jar in jboss module for resteasy-cache)  :

<context-param>
        <param-name>resteasy.server.cache.maxsize</param-name>
        <param-value>1000</param-value>
    </context-param>
    
        <context-param>
        <param-name>resteasy.server.cache.eviction.wakeup.interval</param-name>
        <param-value>5000</param-value>
    </context-param>

     <listener>
        <listener-class>
            org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.cache.server.ServletServerCache
        </listener-class>
    </listener>

Thanks
Mukul

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Burke [mailto:bbu...@redhat.com] 
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 6:12 PM
To: resteasy-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Resteasy-users] Getting error in Resteasy local server side 
caching on jboss 7

What does your web.xml look like? I believe AS7 is loading the resteasy servlet 
lazily and the cache can't be initialized.

On 6/21/2013 8:37 AM, Bill Burke wrote:
> Please CC resteasy-users so others can take advantage of this ona 
> search
>
> On 6/21/2013 8:32 AM, Mukul Panwar wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am getting full error as:
>>
>> 17:44:59,190 ERROR 
>> [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/Benefits]]
>>  (MSC service thread 1-4) Exception sending context initialized event to 
>> listener instance of class 
>> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.cache.server.ServletServerCache: 
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Resteasy is not intialized, could not find 
>> ResteasyProviderFactory attribute
>>      at 
>> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.cache.server.ServletServerCache.contextInitialized(ServletServerCache.java:25)
>>  [resteasy-cache-core-2.3.5.Final.jar:]
>>      at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.contextListenerStart(StandardContext.java:3392)
>>  [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
>>      at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3850) 
>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
>>      at 
>> org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService.start(WebDeploymentService.java:90)
>>  [jboss-as-web-7.1.1.Final-RECOMPILE.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>>      at 
>> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
>>      at 
>> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
>>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) 
>> [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
>>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) 
>> [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
>>
>> 17:45:00,282 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select systempara0_.SPARM_CHAR_VAL as col_0_0_ from 
>> dbo.SYSTEM_PARAMETERS systempara0_ where systempara0_.SPARM_NM=? and 
>> (systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT is null or 
>> systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT>getdate())
>> 17:45:00,283 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) Sending messages to ActiveMQ for queue 
>> (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:00,361 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select top 1000 uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_ID as UIC1_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_VER as STG2_727_, uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD as 
>> DMNTYP3_727_, uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_DEST as STG4_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG as STG5_727_, uistagingm0_.SRC_DMNTYP_CD as 
>> SRC6_727_, uistagingm0_.CREATED_BY as CREATED7_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED as DATE8_727_, uistagingm0_.MODIFIED_BY as 
>> MODIFIED9_727_, uistagingm0_.DATE_MODIFIED as DATE10_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM as ENV11_727_, uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD as 
>> UIC12_727_ from dbo.UIC_STAGING_MESSAGES uistagingm0_ where 
>> uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD='I' and uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD=? and 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM=? order by uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED
>> 17:45:00,361 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) After sending messages to ActiveMQ for 
>> queue (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:00,501 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select systempara0_.SPARM_CHAR_VAL as col_0_0_ from 
>> dbo.SYSTEM_PARAMETERS systempara0_ where systempara0_.SPARM_NM=? and 
>> (systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT is null or 
>> systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT>getdate())
>> 17:45:00,501 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) Sending messages to ActiveMQ for queue 
>> (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:00,548 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select top 1000 uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_ID as UIC1_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_VER as STG2_727_, uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD as 
>> DMNTYP3_727_, uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_DEST as STG4_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG as STG5_727_, uistagingm0_.SRC_DMNTYP_CD as 
>> SRC6_727_, uistagingm0_.CREATED_BY as CREATED7_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED as DATE8_727_, uistagingm0_.MODIFIED_BY as 
>> MODIFIED9_727_, uistagingm0_.DATE_MODIFIED as DATE10_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM as ENV11_727_, uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD as 
>> UIC12_727_ from dbo.UIC_STAGING_MESSAGES uistagingm0_ where 
>> uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD='I' and uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD=? and 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM=? order by uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED
>> 17:45:00,595 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) After sending messages to ActiveMQ for 
>> queue (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:01,515 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select systempara0_.SPARM_CHAR_VAL as col_0_0_ from 
>> dbo.SYSTEM_PARAMETERS systempara0_ where systempara0_.SPARM_NM=? and 
>> (systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT is null or 
>> systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT>getdate())
>> 17:45:01,515 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) Sending messages to ActiveMQ for queue 
>> (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:01,548 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select top 1000 uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_ID as UIC1_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_VER as STG2_727_, uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD as 
>> DMNTYP3_727_, uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_DEST as STG4_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG as STG5_727_, uistagingm0_.SRC_DMNTYP_CD as 
>> SRC6_727_, uistagingm0_.CREATED_BY as CREATED7_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED as DATE8_727_, uistagingm0_.MODIFIED_BY as 
>> MODIFIED9_727_, uistagingm0_.DATE_MODIFIED as DATE10_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM as ENV11_727_, uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD as 
>> UIC12_727_ from dbo.UIC_STAGING_MESSAGES uistagingm0_ where 
>> uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD='I' and uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD=? and 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM=? order by uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED
>> 17:45:01,563 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) After sending messages to ActiveMQ for 
>> queue (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:02,530 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select systempara0_.SPARM_CHAR_VAL as col_0_0_ from 
>> dbo.SYSTEM_PARAMETERS systempara0_ where systempara0_.SPARM_NM=? and 
>> (systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT is null or 
>> systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT>getdate())
>> 17:45:02,530 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) Sending messages to ActiveMQ for queue 
>> (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:02,563 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select top 1000 uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_ID as UIC1_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_VER as STG2_727_, uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD as 
>> DMNTYP3_727_, uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_DEST as STG4_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG as STG5_727_, uistagingm0_.SRC_DMNTYP_CD as 
>> SRC6_727_, uistagingm0_.CREATED_BY as CREATED7_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED as DATE8_727_, uistagingm0_.MODIFIED_BY as 
>> MODIFIED9_727_, uistagingm0_.DATE_MODIFIED as DATE10_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM as ENV11_727_, uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD as 
>> UIC12_727_ from dbo.UIC_STAGING_MESSAGES uistagingm0_ where 
>> uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD='I' and uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD=? and 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM=? order by uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED
>> 17:45:02,625 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) After sending messages to ActiveMQ for 
>> queue (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:03,031 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] (MSC 
>> service thread 1-4) Error listenerStart
>> 17:45:03,031 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] (MSC 
>> service thread 1-4) Context [/Benefits] startup failed due to 
>> previous errors
>> 17:45:03,545 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select systempara0_.SPARM_CHAR_VAL as col_0_0_ from 
>> dbo.SYSTEM_PARAMETERS systempara0_ where systempara0_.SPARM_NM=? and 
>> (systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT is null or 
>> systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT>getdate())
>> 17:45:03,561 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) Sending messages to ActiveMQ for queue 
>> (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:03,687 INFO  [org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultServicesManagerImpl] 
>> (scheduler_Worker-4) Reloading registered services.
>> 17:45:03,687 INFO  [org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultServicesManagerImpl] 
>> (scheduler_Worker-4) Loaded 0 services.
>> 17:45:03,687 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select top 1000 uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_ID as UIC1_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_VER as STG2_727_, uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD as 
>> DMNTYP3_727_, uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_DEST as STG4_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG as STG5_727_, uistagingm0_.SRC_DMNTYP_CD as 
>> SRC6_727_, uistagingm0_.CREATED_BY as CREATED7_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED as DATE8_727_, uistagingm0_.MODIFIED_BY as 
>> MODIFIED9_727_, uistagingm0_.DATE_MODIFIED as DATE10_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM as ENV11_727_, uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD as 
>> UIC12_727_ from dbo.UIC_STAGING_MESSAGES uistagingm0_ where 
>> uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD='I' and uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD=? and 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM=? order by uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED
>> 17:45:03,718 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) After sending messages to ActiveMQ for 
>> queue (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:04,576 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select systempara0_.SPARM_CHAR_VAL as col_0_0_ from 
>> dbo.SYSTEM_PARAMETERS systempara0_ where systempara0_.SPARM_NM=? and 
>> (systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT is null or 
>> systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT>getdate())
>> 17:45:04,592 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) Sending messages to ActiveMQ for queue 
>> (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:04,733 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select top 1000 uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_ID as UIC1_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_VER as STG2_727_, uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD as 
>> DMNTYP3_727_, uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_DEST as STG4_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG as STG5_727_, uistagingm0_.SRC_DMNTYP_CD as 
>> SRC6_727_, uistagingm0_.CREATED_BY as CREATED7_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED as DATE8_727_, uistagingm0_.MODIFIED_BY as 
>> MODIFIED9_727_, uistagingm0_.DATE_MODIFIED as DATE10_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM as ENV11_727_, uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD as 
>> UIC12_727_ from dbo.UIC_STAGING_MESSAGES uistagingm0_ where 
>> uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD='I' and uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD=? and 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM=? order by uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED
>> 17:45:04,749 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) After sending messages to ActiveMQ for 
>> queue (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:05,653 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select systempara0_.SPARM_CHAR_VAL as col_0_0_ from 
>> dbo.SYSTEM_PARAMETERS systempara0_ where systempara0_.SPARM_NM=? and 
>> (systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT is null or 
>> systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT>getdate())
>> 17:45:05,653 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) Sending messages to ActiveMQ for queue 
>> (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:05,717 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select top 1000 uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_ID as UIC1_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_VER as STG2_727_, uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD as 
>> DMNTYP3_727_, uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_DEST as STG4_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG as STG5_727_, uistagingm0_.SRC_DMNTYP_CD as 
>> SRC6_727_, uistagingm0_.CREATED_BY as CREATED7_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED as DATE8_727_, uistagingm0_.MODIFIED_BY as 
>> MODIFIED9_727_, uistagingm0_.DATE_MODIFIED as DATE10_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM as ENV11_727_, uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD as 
>> UIC12_727_ from dbo.UIC_STAGING_MESSAGES uistagingm0_ where 
>> uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD='I' and uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD=? and 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM=? order by uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED
>> 17:45:05,717 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) After sending messages to ActiveMQ for 
>> queue (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:06,668 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select systempara0_.SPARM_CHAR_VAL as col_0_0_ from 
>> dbo.SYSTEM_PARAMETERS systempara0_ where systempara0_.SPARM_NM=? and 
>> (systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT is null or 
>> systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT>getdate())
>> 17:45:06,668 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) Sending messages to ActiveMQ for queue 
>> (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:06,747 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select top 1000 uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_ID as UIC1_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_VER as STG2_727_, uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD as 
>> DMNTYP3_727_, uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_DEST as STG4_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG as STG5_727_, uistagingm0_.SRC_DMNTYP_CD as 
>> SRC6_727_, uistagingm0_.CREATED_BY as CREATED7_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED as DATE8_727_, uistagingm0_.MODIFIED_BY as 
>> MODIFIED9_727_, uistagingm0_.DATE_MODIFIED as DATE10_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM as ENV11_727_, uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD as 
>> UIC12_727_ from dbo.UIC_STAGING_MESSAGES uistagingm0_ where 
>> uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD='I' and uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD=? and 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM=? order by uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED
>> 17:45:06,747 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) After sending messages to ActiveMQ for 
>> queue (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:07,621 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select systempara0_.SPARM_CHAR_VAL as col_0_0_ from 
>> dbo.SYSTEM_PARAMETERS systempara0_ where systempara0_.SPARM_NM=? and 
>> (systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT is null or 
>> systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT>getdate())
>> 17:45:07,621 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) Sending messages to ActiveMQ for queue 
>> (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:07,668 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select top 1000 uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_ID as UIC1_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_VER as STG2_727_, uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD as 
>> DMNTYP3_727_, uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_DEST as STG4_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG as STG5_727_, uistagingm0_.SRC_DMNTYP_CD as 
>> SRC6_727_, uistagingm0_.CREATED_BY as CREATED7_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED as DATE8_727_, uistagingm0_.MODIFIED_BY as 
>> MODIFIED9_727_, uistagingm0_.DATE_MODIFIED as DATE10_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM as ENV11_727_, uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD as 
>> UIC12_727_ from dbo.UIC_STAGING_MESSAGES uistagingm0_ where 
>> uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD='I' and uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD=? and 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM=? order by uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED
>> 17:45:07,668 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) After sending messages to ActiveMQ for 
>> queue (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:08,619 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select systempara0_.SPARM_CHAR_VAL as col_0_0_ from 
>> dbo.SYSTEM_PARAMETERS systempara0_ where systempara0_.SPARM_NM=? and 
>> (systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT is null or 
>> systempara0_.SPARM_END_DT>getdate())
>> 17:45:08,619 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) Sending messages to ActiveMQ for queue 
>> (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:08,667 DEBUG [org.hibernate.SQL] (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) 
>> select top 1000 uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_ID as UIC1_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_VER as STG2_727_, uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD as 
>> DMNTYP3_727_, uistagingm0_.STG_MSG_DEST as STG4_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.STG_MSG as STG5_727_, uistagingm0_.SRC_DMNTYP_CD as 
>> SRC6_727_, uistagingm0_.CREATED_BY as CREATED7_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED as DATE8_727_, uistagingm0_.MODIFIED_BY as 
>> MODIFIED9_727_, uistagingm0_.DATE_MODIFIED as DATE10_727_, 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM as ENV11_727_, uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD as 
>> UIC12_727_ from dbo.UIC_STAGING_MESSAGES uistagingm0_ where 
>> uistagingm0_.UIC_STG_MSG_STS_CD='I' and uistagingm0_.DMNTYP_CD=? and 
>> uistagingm0_.ENV_NM=? order by uistagingm0_.DATE_CREATED
>> 17:45:08,667 DEBUG 
>> [com.hcl.iGovern.benefit.utility.MessagePopulatorWrapper] 
>> (messagePopulatorTimerFactory) After sending messages to ActiveMQ for 
>> queue (null means all) - null
>> 17:45:08,854 ERROR 
>> [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/Benefits]]
>>  (MSC service thread 1-4) Exception sending context destroyed event to 
>> listener instance of class 
>> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.cache.server.ServletServerCache: 
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>      at 
>> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.cache.server.JBossCache.stop(JBossCache.java:142) 
>> [resteasy-cache-core-2.3.5.Final.jar:]
>>      at 
>> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.cache.server.ServletServerCache.contextDestroyed(ServletServerCache.java:49)
>>  [resteasy-cache-core-2.3.5.Final.jar:]
>>      at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStop(StandardContext.java:3489)
>>  [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
>>      at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:3999) 
>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
>>      at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3917) 
>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
>>      at 
>> org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService.start(WebDeploymentService.java:90)
>>  [jboss-as-web-7.1.1.Final-RECOMPILE.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>>      at 
>> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
>>      at 
>> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
>>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) 
>> [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
>>      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) 
>> [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
>>
>>
>> Please suggest.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Mukul
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Bill Burke [mailto:bbu...@redhat.com]
>> Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 5:58 PM
>> To: Mukul Panwar; RESTEasy User List
>> Subject: Re: Getting error in Resteasy local server side caching on 
>> jboss 7
>>
>> This NPE could only happen if there was a failure on start().  Is there 
>> other stack traces on boot?
>>
>> On 6/21/2013 8:22 AM, Mukul Panwar wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> When I am deploying resteasy cache on jboss 7, then I am getting error as:
>>>
>>> Exception sending context destroyed event to listener instance of class 
>>> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.cache.server.ServletServerCache: 
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>     at 
>>> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.cache.server.JBossCache.stop(JBossCache.java:142)
>>>  [resteasy-cache-core-2.3.5.Final.jar:]
>>>     at 
>>> org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.cache.server.ServletServerCache.contextDestroyed(ServletServerCache.java:49)
>>>  [resteasy-cache-core-2.3.5.Final.jar:]
>>>     at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStop(StandardContext.java:3489)
>>>  [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
>>>     at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:3999) 
>>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
>>>     at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3917) 
>>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
>>>     at 
>>> org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService.start(WebDeploymentService.java:90)
>>>  [jboss-as-web-7.1.1.Final-RECOMPILE.jar:7.1.1.Final]
>>>     at 
>>> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
>>>     at 
>>> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
>>>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) 
>>> [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
>>>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) 
>>> [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
>>>
>>> Please suggest about it.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Mukul
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Bill Burke [mailto:bbu...@redhat.com]
>>> Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:23 PM
>>> To: resteasy-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>>> Subject: Re: [Resteasy-users] Resteasy local server side caching on 
>>> jboss 7
>>>
>>> Follow the documentation?  I need more here...
>>>
>>> On 6/20/2013 12:30 PM, Mukul Panwar wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Please suggest how we will implement the resteasy local server side cache 
>>>> on jboss 7 .
>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ::DISCLAIMER::
>>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> --
>>>> -
>>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> --
>>>> -
>>>> --------
>>>>
>>>> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and 
>>>> intended for the named recipient(s) only.
>>>> E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as 
>>>> information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, 
>>>> arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e 
>>>> mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore 
>>>> not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
>>>> Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those 
>>>> of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions 
>>>> of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, 
>>>> copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of 
>>>> this message without the prior written consent of authorized 
>>>> representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this 
>>>> email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
>>>> Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses 
>>>> and other defects.
>>>>
>>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> --
>>>> -
>>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> --
>>>> -
>>>> --------
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> --
>>>> -
>>>> -------- This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:
>>>>
>>>> Build for Windows Store.
>>>>
>>>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Resteasy-users mailing list
>>>> Resteasy-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>>>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/resteasy-users
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bill Burke
>>> JBoss, a division of Red Hat
>>> http://bill.burkecentral.com
>>>
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> --
>>> -------- This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:
>>>
>>> Build for Windows Store.
>>>
>>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Resteasy-users mailing list
>>> Resteasy-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/resteasy-users
>>>
>>
>> --
>> Bill Burke
>> JBoss, a division of Red Hat
>> http://bill.burkecentral.com
>>
>

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Resteasy-users mailing list
Resteasy-users@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/resteasy-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by Windows:

Build for Windows Store.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/windows-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Resteasy-users mailing list
Resteasy-users@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/resteasy-users

Reply via email to