Hi All,

I've got an application
that is using a dependency that can find here
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unified-push-java-client . The
latest relies on Resteasy Client bits.

It has been working weel, as long I did not use the httpClient bits.
But we are adding some basic security stuff and we are using the
ApacheHttpClient4Executor , see

But now I'm getting a linkage error exception, see stacktrace here :

Putting the scope to provided does not help as I ended with class not
found exception on httpclient bits (The Credentail class)

By googling I found this http://stackoverflow.com/a/10800898 but this
is not really acceptable as solution.

Do you have any other tips ?

Matthias Wessendorf