I'm using the Resteasy OAuth 2 skeleton key and would like to add my own custom
roles from an external source to the principal after the authentication and
managed resource valves have finished.  I am trying a ValveBase class to be
stacked along with the auth valves but because GenericPrincipal roles are
immutable I don't see a way to add to the list once GP has been generated.  Am
I missing something in how to do this?  I am trying not to modify any skeleton
key code and wanted it to be an add-on if possible.  Suggestions/examples are
appreciated.

Doug