As I understand it, refresh tokens can be requested along with a token
after authentication and can be used to automatically continue a session
when the token expires.  I see a few references in the RestEasy 3.0.2.Final
code to them (getters and setters) but I don't see them actually be used.
Are refresh tokens as defined by the OAuth2 spec fully implemented?