So I guess my question is: to use a specific version of RESTEasy in JBoss AS 6
am I supposed to download it and replace the files within
\jboss-6.1.0.Final\server\default\deployers\resteasy.deployer with the
libraries in the download?

Because I still have errors just trying to use 2.3.7.Final JARs with
jboss-6.1.0.Final which appears to include v2.2.1.GA versions of RESTEasy:

[Loaded javax.ws.rs.core.MediaType from
vfs:/C:/Java/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/default/deployers/resteasy.deployer/jaxrs-api-2.2.1.GA.jar/]

[Loaded javax.ws.rs.core.MediaType from
vfs:/C:/Java/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/default/deployers/resteasy.deployer/jaxrs-api-2.2.1.GA.jar/]

11:31:04,413 WARN [ClassLoaderManager] Unexpected error during load
of:javax.ws.rs.core.MediaType: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint
violation: loader (instance of org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader)
previously initiated loading for a different type with name
"javax/ws/rs/core/MediaType"
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) [:1.6.0_31]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631) [:1.6.0_31]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615) [:1.6.0_31]

Or should just completely remove the
\jboss-6.1.0.Final\server\default\deployers\resteasy.deployer folder?

Dan

---
Daniel Kirkdorffer
danki...@comcast.net