--
Weinan Li

On Friday, August 30, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Mukul Panwar wrote:

> Hi Bill
>
> I also tried successfully to implement certificate authentication but SsL
> handshake doing every time of request. Which should reuse the first handshake
> session. Please suggest about it.

Hi Mukul, are you using the RESTEasy provided security solution (like skeleton
and resteasy-crypto) or JBoss AS provided SSL connector?

If you are using the SSL connection provided by JBoss AS, it could be a
configuration problem. Could you please provide the configs you've used so that
I could check it for you?