So I've managed to expend my client code to support proxy and SSL.
Now I need to make them work with a redirect.
My queries are all failing with a status 301 (both POST and GET)
What do I need to do to make sure the redirect is followed?
Here's an example of my call

    ResteasyClientBuilder rsb = new ResteasyClientBuilder();

    SSLContext ctx = getSSLContext();

    ResteasyClient rsc =;

    ResteasyWebTarget target =;

    RiskScapeLicenseService client =

    Response response = client.licenseRequest(……);

NIWA is the trading name of the National Institute of Water & Atmospheric
Research Ltd.