Bill,

Definitely.  I already sent you one on the CdiInjectorFactory bug I
saw in Netty.  ( https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RESTEASY-1009 )

Another thing to think about is how to get an external
RequestDispatcher.  Right now, you have a lot of duplicate code in
Netty3 and Netty4 modules (it also looks like the netty4 module is
new).  Perhaps starting off with a Netty Base project and having each
extend from there would help?  The easiest way to handle
RequestDispatcher is to have a setter, if it's not set use the
default, otherwise use the provided one.

- John