Thanks for the link. After reviewing the tests and the source code for
NettyJaxrsServer, I was able to put together a working Resteasy + Guice +
Netty app. However, there are two pieces of functionality I am not clear
how I can/should go about implementing. Those two are:

   1. Serving static content
   2. Server Side Events ("text/event-stream")

Does Resteasy and/or Netty provide a way to accomplish the above? Thanks.

-Ari