Hi,

was going through docs on version 2.3.x but couldn't find appropriate answer on
may issue.

I would like to produce versioned api where uri does not change. The idea is to
intercept resource locating before auto match happen and decide which method to
invoke based on some custom header (eq. Api.Version=x).

I have found that this can also be achieved by using Accept header (where
version info may be stated) but I am not truly convinced due I would like to
produce plain application/json.

Or if my idea with custom header presented above is ok, how the scenario may be
produced by using resteasy.
PreProcess interceptor seems not right as it intercepts after regex match to
method happen.

Thank you in advance