Thanks for the reply, Bill.  I cloned the RESTEasy repo so I could look
at the latest source.  I see that ResteasyClient.java has a close()
method, but no finalize().  So, I suppose the most conservative course
of action would be to specifically invoke ResteasyClient.close() in a
finally block for any code that creates an instance.

--
Guy Rouillier

---
is active.