Hi.

How can I set http headers when invoking methods on the client side proxy?
I'm aware that I can e.g. set credentials on the underlying HttpClient.
I do that once
before creating the proxy. But when using the proxy, I have to change
some http headers
on every request as well. So, what's the best practive for that?

Thanks for your help!
Veit