I have projects that are using the ResteasyJackson2Provider (which extends

I would like to add Afterburner:

According to the Registering module instructions, it says that one simply needs
to register it with the ObjectMapper instance:

    ObjectMapper mapper = new ObjectMapper();
    mapper.registerModule(new AfterburnerModule());

Alas, how does one get the underlying ObjectMapper instance so that I can
register a module?

Thank you,