Hi Ari,

Are you using Resteasy 3.x? If so, "resteasy.scan" is no longer supported. If you annotate your Application with @ApplicationPath, your WAR will be scanned automatically. See Section 3.4 "Configuring in JBoss AS 7, EAP, and Wildfly"(http://docs.jboss.org/resteasy/docs/3.0.9.Final/userguide/html_single/#javax.ws.rs.core.Application) in the Resteasy user guide.