.Net Developer

4-5 months

Chandler - AZ

Position Description:  Experience Level: 10 or more years technical background and 6+ years directly related web experience.

Description: Acts as the highest-level technical expert on the development and implementation of highly complex, large-scale internet and intranet applications on diverse platforms, crossing multiple business lines. Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution.  Provides leadership in researching and tracking new web technologies, developing service applications, and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems. Oversees system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.  Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.

  • This contract position will be providing web development, design, and systems analysis on a project called Standard Testing Program, which involves the migration of a prototype application onto a production platform using MS .NET framework with a SQL Server database based on business requirements that aligns the Operational Risk Management platform architecture using the NHibername framework.

Minimum Qualifications

  • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
  • 6+ years industry experience in software development
  • 4+ years web development (ASP.NET) for consumer and/or enterprise applications
  • Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pasted development environment for large-scale, performance optimized, secure, distributed systems development
  • Expertise in C# .NET, SQL Server database technologies, Web Services, and SOAP
  • Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
  • Must be a team-player
  • Experience with version management software, code merging/branching concepts
  • Experience with .NET 2.0 Framework

Preferred Skills

  • Industry experience developing web applications for banking and/or financial applications
  • Experience with test-driven development
  • Team Foundation Server
  • Experience with CSLA Framework
  • Experience with NHibernate Framework
  • SQL Reporting Services
  • Strong _javascript_ Skills
  • Experience with MS Ajax Framework

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Web Development: C# .Net

Design Skills & Tools: Data Modeling, Object Oriented Design

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your response would be greatly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,

Kristopher Irby
TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736
Fax:703-991-5532
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: kristopher.tammina

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.