.Net Developer

4-5 months

Chandler - AZ

Position Description:  Experience Level: 10 or more years technical background and 6+ years directly related web experience.

Description: Acts as the highest-level technical expert on the development and implementation of highly complex, large-scale internet and intranet applications on diverse platforms, crossing multiple business lines. Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution.  Provides leadership in researching and tracking new web technologies, developing service applications, and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems. Oversees system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.  Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.

  • This contract position will be providing web development, design, and systems analysis on a project called Standard Testing Program, which involves the migration of a prototype application onto a production platform using MS .NET framework with a SQL Server database based on business requirements that aligns the Operational Risk Management platform architecture using the NHibername framework.

Minimum Qualifications

  • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
  • 6+ years industry experience in software development
  • 4+ years web development (ASP.NET) for consumer and/or enterprise applications
  • Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pasted development environment for large-scale, performance optimized, secure, distributed systems development
  • Expertise in C# .NET, SQL Server database technologies, Web Services, and SOAP
  • Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
  • Must be a team-player
  • Experience with version management software, code merging/branching concepts
  • Experience with .NET 2.0 Framework

Preferred Skills

  • Industry experience developing web applications for banking and/or financial applications
  • Experience with test-driven development
  • Team Foundation Server
  • Experience with CSLA Framework
  • Experience with NHibernate Framework
  • SQL Reporting Services
  • Strong _javascript_ Skills
  • Experience with MS Ajax Framework

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Web Development: C# .Net

Design Skills & Tools: Data Modeling, Object Oriented Design

Your response would be greatly appreciated
Thanks & Regards,
Kristopher Irby
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Yahoo IM: kristopher.tammina
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Jobs & Resumes" group.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/it-jobs--resumes?hl=en