Chandler - AZ
Position Description: Experience Level: 10 or more years technical background and 6+ years directly related web experience.
Description: Acts as the highest-level technical expert on the development and implementation of highly complex, large-scale internet and intranet applications on diverse platforms, crossing multiple business lines. Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution. Provides leadership in researching and tracking new web technologies, developing service applications, and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems. Oversees system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- This contract position will be providing web development, design, and systems analysis on a project called Standard Testing Program, which involves the migration of a prototype application onto a production platform using MS .NET framework with a SQL Server database based on business requirements that aligns the Operational Risk Management platform architecture using the NHibername framework.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years industry experience in software development
- 4+ years web development (ASP.NET) for consumer and/or enterprise applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pasted development environment for large-scale, performance optimized, secure, distributed systems development
- Expertise in C# .NET, SQL Server database technologies, Web Services, and SOAP
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team-player
- Experience with version management software, code merging/branching concepts
- Experience with .NET 2.0 Framework
- Industry experience developing web applications for banking and/or financial applications
- Experience with test-driven development
- Team Foundation Server
- Experience with CSLA Framework
- Experience with NHibernate Framework
- SQL Reporting Services
- Experience with MS Ajax Framework
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Web Development: C# .Net
Design Skills & Tools: Data Modeling, Object Oriented Design
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/it-jobs--resumes?hl=en