Job Location: United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee
The Oracle Applications Technical Developer is responsible for the
development and support activities of all reporting applications. .Based on
EHSI client needs, this position determines the most effective and efficient
way to provide information. Current technologies include: Oracle
Application, Oracle Discoverer, PL/SQL, HTML and XLM Publisher (BI
This position does not have direct reports.
* Reviews and refines reporting design, coding, documentation and
maintenance standards. Develop reports using Oracle Application, HTML,
PL/SQL and Oracle Discoverer, BI Publisher to meet EHSI business and
reporting requirements on the Oracle Application and Discover Workbooks.
* Supports existing reports and develops new reports.
* Provides support to users related to reporting technology including
multiple high priority user support issues and problem request logged by the
* Studies and learns existing data structures. Conduct research and root
cause analysis related to data inquiries.
* Writes interfaces from external systems utilizing Oracle standard APIs in
addition to writing custom forms and reports using Oracle developer suite.
* Develop and maintain reporting standards, best practices, and system and
end-user documentation for both technical and business users.
* Designs, plans, and execute required test scenarios/plans to ensure
complete testing is accomplished on all new and changed components.
* Collaborates with end-users, other IT technical resources and/or Oracle
support to troubleshoot problems and resolve application issues.
* Conduct knowledge transfer to other IT and business personnel.
* Performs other duties as assigned and as necessity dictates.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or
* 5 years SQL and/or PL/SQL experience and 4 years Oracle database
experience that includes Oracle Discoverer experience. Also, must have full
lifecycle systems development experience.
Skills and Abilities:
* HTLM experience is plus.
* Experience with Reporting concepts, standards and best practices.
* System/process documentation experience.
* Experience with data integrity concepts and data standardization.
* XML Publisher experience is plus.
* BIEE (Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience is a plus.
Please reply with the following details:
Employer's Contact Person:
Employer's Contact Person's Phone:
Employer's Contact Person's Email:
Availability to start:
Availability for phone screening:
Availability for face to face interview:
Lifeguard Consulting, LLC
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please return this communication to
the sender and destroy any copies. Please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it
is strictly prohibited. Any comments or statements made are not necessarily
those of Lifeguard Consulting, LLC. This communication is from Lifeguard
Consulting, LLC. whose principal office is in Illinois, USA.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at