I have 3 new requirements for oracle Functional consultants please send me
your updated resume ASAP.

Location(State/city):Minnesota MN/MINNEAPOLIS
Duration: 6 months

Req Details:
3 positions
position 1:
Oracle apps Functional 11i with the PA Module Must understand Revenue
Recognition and Project % Complete for 6+ month's contract
position 2:
Oracle Apps Senior techno functional that has worked with OFA for 2-3 month'
s contract
Position 3:
Oracle Apps Senior Functional 5+ Oracle Apps Func, integrating Oracle with
Vertex, OM Support for 2 month contract

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod Malik
Sales Manager I Econosoft, Inc.I

Ph:408-228-0242 x 880
Fax:408-324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Web: www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar I Regional Manager I x364

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line  and mention

Jobs & Resumes" group.