Hello Friends,

This is anand from Sure IT Solutions.

We have a very Urgent Requirement for Oracle Configurator Developer. Please
Send me the updated profile, rate and contact details.
Position: Oracle Configurator Developer
Location: Del Valley, Texas
Duration: 6+ Months

**11.5.9 Configurator Developer:  Needs to have strong Java skills and
ability to write FCs in 11.5.9. Should have worked on complex code.

The following skills are required for the Configurator Developer position.

At least three years experience working with Oracle Configurator Developer
11.5.9 including model structure and user interface design, writing rules
and designing functional companions.  Knowledge and experience with the MACD
model is preferable.
Experience with Oracle Inventory and Bills of Material including item and
bill setup and maintenance.
Experience developing functional companions a must
Knowledge of Java and JSP an advantage.
At least two years experience working with business users to gather and
document requirements.
Knowledge of Oracle's AIM methodology including experience writing BR030s,
MD050s, MD070s and MD120s.
Knowledge of the Oracle Configurator CZ schema table structure.
Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
Experience developing PL/SQL queries.

Best Regards,

Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248
Tel: (602)-334-4539  Fax: (866) 322-0121